gunners d'omega Index du Forum
gunners d'omega Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Matchmaking related problem of mine

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gunners d'omega Index du Forum -> pour les gunners -> Quartier Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 16:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Matchmaking related problem of mine Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi,

Let's say i am an averege player, i am playing since the beginning of the game and I have some very serious latest deck builds i am playing with. I am at rank 19 (because it's the beginning of the month you know) and I have an 8 match losing streak with my best and latest decks at the moment. If i am an averege player, let's say there is 50% chance to win a match (in reality there is much more, cause i am rank 19 and pretty good decks and i am better than the 50%), so there is 50% chance to win a match, 50% chance to lose one. To lose 2 matches in a row, it's 25% chance, 3 matches to lose is 12,5%, 4m: 6,25%, 5m: 3.125%, 6m: 1,5625, 7m: 0,78125 and to lose 8 matches in a row there is 0,390625% chance, so let's say it's 1 to 300 chance to have a 8 match lose streak. But it happenes all the time. And after this streak i will have a 6-8 winning streak too, cause it is working just like that, just like that?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17615423914
B2B Marketing Campaign

Thanks

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Matchmaking related problem of mine

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    gunners d'omega Index du Forum -> pour les gunners -> Quartier Général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange